Charles Hovenden, portfolio manager of The Absolute Fund, which is invested approximatelyhalf in arbitrage-related strategies and half in equity long/short funds, saysmany fund managers are anticipating a fourth quarter pick-upin market volatility.
“The fall in implied volatilities in
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules