The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is to run a hedge fund research programme aimed at the top end of the market.
The research, to be sponsored by International Asset Management (IAM), will be carried out by Professor Gregory Connor. The programme will last three years, with the findings presented at two free seminars a year over the next three years.
IAM has been managing money in hedge funds since the mid-1980s, originally for wealthy European families and now more for
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden