Electronic trading company Omgeo has launched a straight-through processing system that will manage trades centrally.
The Omgeo Central Trade Manager (CTM) moves from local application to a central hub, enabling all areas of a company and its partners to become connected.
For example, an asset management firm with offices in Hong Kong and London and a prime broker in New York was previously tied by local time zones, which created inefficiencies in the operation of trades. With Omgeo CTM all the
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product