Alpha Investment Management has hired Nathan Gantcher as co-chairman, chief executive officer, and president.
Nicolas Berggruen, co-founder of the Alpha Group, will serve as co-chairman with Gantcher. Gantcher has been working with Alpha, which has $2bn under management, for two years as an advisor and a member of its executive management committee.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?