The best ideas are often the simplest, believes Jorge Zighelboim, managing director of Fractal Advisors. He thinks this maxim applies to the Fractal Strategic US Treasury Fund (STF), one of the most uncomplicated products in the hedge fund universe.
“I can explain what we do in five minutes. There is no mystery to it,” Zighelboim says.
The Fractal STF invests exclusively in one asset class: US Treasuries. The fund is structured as a multi-manager platform. However, around 90% of its assets are
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines