The natural resources sector has enjoyed a large amount of attention over the past few years as academics and investors have awakened to the return and diversification benefits it can provide to a portfolio. Yet there are a number of questions to be addressed when considering an allocation to this space.
This article aims to summarise some research our firm has conducted over the past two years (For a complete review, see Akey [2005 and 2006]). An attempt is made to address some of these
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines