Liberty Ermitage has added the Strategic Partners Fund, a fund of funds mainly investing in European based, early-stage hedge fund managers, to its range.
The fund is being seeded with $50m of proprietary capital and will generate returns from both the underlying hedge fund strategies and equity, or similar economic participation, in the underlying fund management partnerships.
The fund will partner with hedge funds across a range of both directional and spread-based strategies. Liberty
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief