Global Asset Management (GAM) launched GAM Trading III on 30 July 2001, an offshore multi-manager trading fund.
GAM Trading III was created in response to investor demand as both GAM Trading US$ and GAM Trading II are closed to subscriptions.
Nancy Skiest Andrews who is responsible for the management of GAM Trading funds will manage the new fund.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance