A distressed securities multi-manager hedge fund will increase $430m Parker Global Strategies' product range to 14.
The fund is planned for launch in April next year and will invest at least 80% of the portfolio in US-focused funds although it may also look to Europe and Asia.
Virginia Reynolds Parker, founder and managing member of Parker Global Strategies said: 'Now is a very good time for distressed securities over the next three years.
'You do not see many opportunities like this and it is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines