Lindsell Train will launch its Global Media Hedge Fund in October which will be managed by Nick Train.
The fund will be highly concentrated and will average 20 positions, around 15 core long positions and up to five shorts. The turnover in the core long positions is expected to be low, at around 20% per annum.
Train said: 'Global media is an area I have gained expertise in and invested in. We believe it offers value as media makes up around 5% of global market capitalisation and has consistently
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules