Credit Derivatives Training Course
Date: 1-3 April (with optional third day)
A course starting with an overview of credit and credit derivatives, the products and their applications, going up to valuation and hedging methodology. Participants learn the real-world risks as well as theoretical approaches to these products. Introduction to credit and single-name CDSwaps, overview of pricing, hedging and risk are all covered.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 623 6333
Email: [email protected]
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?