Convergence Capital, a newly-formed fund manager focused on investing in Central and Eastern Europe and Russia, is to launch its maiden fund, Convergence Strategic Absolute Return Fund (Constar), in partnership with Williams de BroÃ«.
The portfolio invests predominantly in the 10 EU accession states, whose applications for membership were effectively approved by the ratification of the Nice Treaty by Ireland on October 19, 2002.
Through systematically trading on these markets, Constar aims to
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay