Liontrust fund manager Jeremy Lang is currently testing his UK market neutral fund, ahead of an April launch date.
The Liontrust Absolute Return fund, which will be based in the Cayman Islands and listed in Dublin, will aim to raise a maximum of £50m, running a £150m portfolio with leverage. The fund is denominated in sterling as it will be primarily targeted at UK institutional investors.
Lang's approach in his long only portfolio, Liontrust First Growth, is to identify those stocks that will
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay