Macquarie Group is to launch a service to produce bespoke products based on fund of hedge fund management styles run by Genevan alternative asset house, Bucephale.
Jonathan Jenny from Macquarie's London office said clients often cannot find products such as capital guaranteed funds or structured notes that provide the features they require. To fill this gap, he added, Macquarie will produce products according to clients' specifications.
'People are providing a ready-made product and may not be
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia