JP Morgan Fleming has launched two equity market neutral funds each with minimum investments of E50,000.
The JPMF Europe Equity Market Neutral Fund and JPMF Leveraged Nippon Neutral Fund will aim for returns from both long and short portfolios.
Both portfolios match long and short equity positions aiming to minimise the influence of specific market risks.
Chris Complin, manager of the Europe Equity Market Neutral Fund and chief investment officer of the investment process for European equities,
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules