The New Star Asia Renaissance Hedge Fund was set up two years ago to capitalise on changes occurring in the Asian economies that would offer opportunities to hedge funds.
The fund, which New Star inherited when it took over WorldInvest, is run by Michelle Sanders and Ian Beattie with support from Alastair MacGregor. Domiciled in the Cayman Islands, the portfolio has around $30m in assets under management with a minimum investment of $150,000. The fund is only open to institutional investors and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines