Following on from the success of the Hedge Funds Review Family Office Investment Club Luncheons, held regularly at Claridge's hotel in London, September witnessed the innaugural Family Office Leadership Summit at London's Dorchester Hotel.
The event was designed to address the most pressing challenges currently facing family offices, offering select coverage of the latest and most debated topics in the family office industry today, both in Europe and across the pond in the US.
As with the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?