Gartmore is to launch four long/short hedge funds, following the expansion of the company's quantitative strategies team this year.
The launch of a pan European quantitative long/short fund is imminent and it will be managed by Michael Gleason, who heads Gartmore's quantitative team.
Three further quantitative hedge funds ' Japan, UK and Global ' are also to be launched. Either the Japan or UK fund is likely to be launched this year, with the remaining two appearing early in 2004. As with
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?