Blackrock is examining the possibility of a Europe long/short fund to join the Japanese hedge fund that is currently run from its Scottish office. Having run the Japanese fund since May, the company now has in place both the infrastructure and the prime broker to handle more of these products, according to a spokesperson. It will be close to the end of the year before the final decision is made as to whether to finally run with the idea.
As the head of the European equity team, Albert
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay