The London Business School and Fauchier Partners, a specialist in the construction and management of customised portfolios of hedge funds, are planning to open a Centre for Hedge Fund Research and Education this summer.
The centre, which will be the first of its kind in Europe and the US, will concentrate on areas of research relevant to gaining a better understanding of the strategies employed by hedge funds. The new centre will be under the direction of the Institute of Finance and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?