Regardless of the industry, voice and data systems are key components of every type of business. With any unforeseen business interruption, companies can face huge financial losses even if operations are only shut down for an hour. In the investment management industry, the stakes are even higher.
From man-made outages to regional disasters, there are numerous threats facing today's hedge funds. While natural disasters and terrorist attacks get the headlines, more common incidents include power
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules