Talk about hedge funds and you talk about capital gains, right? It ain't necessarily so, says Craig Reeves, managing director of London fund of hedge fund and single fund house Platinum Capital Management.
In a move away from equity hedge funds' traditional focus purely on share price fluctuations, Platinum Capital has launched the Platinum Global Dividend Fund.
This portfolio, says Reeves, does things differently, looking for companies that are paying dividends yielding at least 4%-8%per
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Banks grapple with social media risk