has hired Andrew Malloy as managing director and member of the firm's investment committee.
Malloy, a 20-year veteran of the alternative investment and wealth management industries, will focus his efforts on the family office and high net worth markets and will be an active member of the firm's portfolio management and investment group.
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts