Two years on from its acquisition of Bear Stearns, JP Morgan’s prime brokerage business is thriving. It is one of the top three prime brokers with only Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley above it, commanding a market share of over 11% according to data from Hedge Fund Research.
Both global co-heads of the prime brokerage business, Lou Lebedin in New York and Andrea Angelone in London, believe JP Morgan is ready to become a global leader in the industry. “We want to be a global leader. We are
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?