As regulations in the US and Europe plunge the hedge fund world into an environment where fast and accurate reporting and compliance capabilities are key to the business, the role played by service providers has increased exponentially.
This increased reliance on a wide range of services offered to the industry is reflected in the results of this years’ service provider rankings. The calibre of respondents was high, with more than 30% of all voters in C-level positions. The majority of the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines