The best pan-European stock analysts for long/short and quantitative managers have been revealed by analysts rating agency, StarMine, with some niche names pushing out the larger investment houses from the top 10 in 2002.
Stamatis Diavatidis covering media and cable at Marfin Hellenic Securities was the best stockpicker, with a long/short portfolio buying his recommendations and shorting his least favourite shares down 14%, against a universe of sectors he covers down on average 32% in 2002.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay