Strategic Energy Trading has launched a futures fund, with Horizon Cash Management LLC providing cash management services.
The Strategic Energy Fund is a sub-fund of Cayman Island-registered Strategic Commodities Investment, an open-ended investment company. Its investment aim is for long-term asset appreciation through investments in the energy sector with a specific focus on derivatives of crude oil and its products.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants