The arithmetic mean of the 47 funds in the sector shows an annualised return of 10.91%, with annualised standard deviation of 10.2%.
At the higher risk/return end of the spectrum, Magnum Capital Growth, for example, shows an annualised return of 47.67% over the period, with annualised standard deviation of 27.5%. Magnum US equity has an annualised return of 33.39% at the price of volatility of 27.31%.
David Friedland, director of Magnum, says: "All of the funds of funds that we run have
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules