As the investment community as a whole changes, so too do the economies of emerging markets and the climate for stock-picking equity and fixed income hedge funds, such as those nestled in London's Threadneedle Investments.
Speaking at the Threadneedle Hedge Forum in July, for the asset manager's investor clients, Roman Gaiser, high yield fund manager at Threadneedle's Credit Crescendo Fund, estimated the European high yield markets have grown to around $100bn on the bonds side, with the loans
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules