LJH Global Investments, LLC, an independent US-based firm, specialising in strategically tailored fund of funds solutions in hedge funds and private equity, is to open an office in London to act as its European base.
Managing director, Ronald M Neumunz, said: 'LJH has been successfully investing in hedge funds since the 1970s with a reputation for extensive due diligence and quality investment decisions.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?