Ecofin specialises in the global utility and infrastructure sectors providing discretionary fund management services and advice to institutions and corporations with an interest in utilities and infrastructure industries.
The company is based in London and has offices in Jersey (Channel Islands), Geneva and Hong Kong. Ecofin has around $4.5 billion of assets under management with a team of 20 investment professionals with expertise in the utility and infrastructure sectors and local market
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product