The Bermuda International Business Association (BIBA) held an industry briefing in London on the 22 January, focusing on "The Future of Offshore Today". It announced details of a new business initiative for international companies called "Bermuda, The Convergence Island". Johann Wong, president and founder of HedgeWorld, which runs the hedge fund website of the same name, is chairman of the convergence committee. He said: "Bermuda is the premium offshore jurisdiction where alternative
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?