Europe repeated its June falls in August on macro-economic worries and oil price rises, with low trading volumes making life hard for Continental long/short managers.
Karim Leguel, chief investment officer at Rasini & C's Euro Select Ltd portfolio of European long/short funds, says Euro Select has generated performance from the underlying directional managers among the portfolio's 25 and has sought out strong stock pickers.
Its holdings include the more aggressively positioned Henderson Europe
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts