Concerned that your portfolio may be too heavily linked to equity markets? Then take a look at Partners Asset Managements fixed income hedge fund. In London, manager Paul Brain argues the Stellar High Yield Hedge Fund would make a solid component of any fund of fund portfolio.
He says: 'There is an awful lot of equity-linked hedge fund strategies such as long/short; distressed debt; and merger arbitrage whereas this fund is designed to have a low correlation to equities.'
In addition, he argues
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance