UK-based Hargreaves Lansdown is planning to launch a fund of hedge funds as part of its Hallmark Wealth Management service, which is expected to begin operating in March.
Hargreaves Lansdown is based in Bristol and secures around £2bn of new money each year. It runs an execution business covering a range of investment products and a fund management arm. It is also the biggest Isa broker in the UK with over one million investors on its database.
ED&F Man will manage the fund of funds on
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules