Financial planners across the United States are being targeted as the next frontier for the hedge fund industry. With the total number of planners and brokerage reps reaching close to 250,000, it is difficult to argue against the choice of savvy marketing efforts to try and make use of this relatively untapped distribution channel. Advisers, after all, represent the most direct path to an eager base of freshly minted millionaires.
One obvious snag, however, is the advisers themselves. Many of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay