Krishna-Kumar joined the Chatterjee Group (TCG) as head of TCG Advisory Services in October 2009 when the fund was facing severe difficulties following steep losses and redemptions in 2008.
Krishna-Kumar previously ran a long/short India fund for Agra Capital. He approached the fund with caution. The introduction in late 2007 by the Indian Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) of a shorting ban on funds not regulated as foreign institutional investors (FIIs) led Krishna-Kumar’s Indian
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product