Schroder UK equity income manager Ian McVeigh has left to set up a hedge fund group, aiming to launch a global macro fund this spring.
McVeigh, along with Nick Carn, former head of asset allocation at Alliance Capital, have applied for regulatory approval of their firm, Parkway.
Once received the two will launch the global macro fund, aimed at institutional and private investors, with Carn handling the macro approach and McVeigh on stock selection. Parkway is expected to soft close the fund at
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking