There are a number of regulatory issues facing hedge funds today. As their success has brought them ever increasing assets to manage, they have become one of the most important participants in global capital markets. This in turn has brought more demands from governments, regulators and most importantly clients, for increasing levels of disclosure and transparency. The hedge fund industry has responded well and the trend has been for clients to favour institutional quality hedge funds which have
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?