ED&F Man is set to launch a guaranteed multi-strategy hedge fund product, Man-Glenwood Select, the second to be released since its buyout of former joint-venture partner Glenwood in October 2000.
The first, Man-Glenwood Nexus, a multi-strategy product with a guarantee provided by Chase Manhattan, began trading in January 2001 with assets of around $90m.
The product is structured to target a diverse range of alternative investment strategies, including balanced equity strategies, long or short
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules