West AM is planning to add up to four new hedge funds, one by as early next year, to its recently launched hedge fund investing in derivatives based on currencies, interest rates and bonds.
The first of the upcoming funds, the West AM Navigator Multi-Strategy Fund, will invest across different strategies, drawing on the best ideas of analysts in the West LB group, and be both listed and domiciled in Ireland.
The fund is still awaiting regulatory approval and is likely to be launched with the same
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay