The CSFB/Tremont Hedge Fund Index was up 0.9% for January 2001, says Roland Lorenzo, president and chief operating officer of Credit Suisse First Boston Tremont Index LLC. The Emerging Markets Index came out top for January, up 4.3%.
Global Macro funds also did well, up 3.3% for January. Performance for the Hedge Fund Index and the nine style driven sub-indices are calculated monthly.
At January 1, 2001 the Index comprised 334 funds, selected from a database of more than 2,600 hedge funds.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines