Lumen Advisors is to launch a long/short emerging markets fund on 1 February under the umbrella of Fortune Asset Management's emerging manager programme.
The fund will invest globally, seeking to exploit mispricing in debt, equity and currency markets with a minimum position of 65% in fixed income and a maximum of 25% in equity, while aiming for returns between 15% and 18% pa.
The portfolio will be structured to short overvalued stocks to reduce directional market risk, offsetting the potential
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights