The offer period for Deutsche Bank's Isable fund of hedge funds is to run from 9 February to 22 March, writes Robert Stock. An Isa (individual savings account) is a tax-efficient savings plan aimed at UK investors.
The group says the Xavex Hedge First fund, which is being marketed to UK independent financial advisers, aims to achieve 12% to 15% annual returns which are not correlated to stock markets.
The company claimed that the portfolio contains a risk profile similar to a bond portfolio.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden