Managed accounts could gain in popularity in Germany if proposed law changes, approved recently by Germany's Cabinet, take effect, according to a leading fund administrator.
Claude Noesen, director of sales in Luxembourg for Bank of Bermuda's Global Fund Services, said the proposed requirement that single strategy hedge funds provide added disclosure, including electronically disseminating daily transparency, could lead umbrella funds to adopt a managed account structure to facilitate this in
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay