Absolute return products and asset liability products are predicted to be among products China's institutional investors will most want in coming years, according to a PricewaterhouseCoopers study. However, foreign fund management companies in China found hedge and private equity funds ranked penultimate and last in the list of 18 asset managers' plans to distribute into China in the next three years.
However, absolute return products and asset and liability products were
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines