Perhaps as culinary a precursor to the diversity of the hedge fund presentations that would follow, Claridge's once again served up an array of gastromic delights from around the world before the Family Office Investment Club held on 5 October.
After lunch, first to the podium were Charles Tritton of New Star Asset Management and Greg Taylor from Royal Bank of Canada Capital Markets. They explained their new product, Hedge ETS, which offers exposure to the RBC Hedge 250 Index.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules