Thames River Hillside Apex Fund SPC, launched July 31, 1998, is a Cayman open ended investment company listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. The fund is denominated in US dollars and offers hedged sterling and euro share classes.
The fund is a global credit fund focusing on directional strategies in emerging market bonds, high yield bonds and distressed debt of sovereigns and corporates. The aim is to maximise absolute returns that do not depend to any substantial degree on favourable or
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines