Luxembourg is the mutual fund capital of Europe, a role it has established over many years. When you think of Luxembourg, it is its !1.5trn mutual fund industry you think of first, admits Michael Ferguson, consultant at Ernst & Young in Luxembourg.
However, this expertise gave it an immediate head-start in the hedge fund administration business, partly because there was always a wealth of reputable administrators based there. In addition, much of the demand for hedge funds and funds of hedge
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay