In a search for increased transparency and liquidity, many investors are seriously considering managed accounts. Although research shows a sizeable proportion of investors are considering this option, there is little hard evidence to suggest that the move away from funds of hedge funds towards managed accounts is anything but a theory at present. However, few believe investors will let the idea drop.
Liquidity, transparency and control are the three reasons investors are keen on managed accounts
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules